- 52 peel-and-reveal cards inspired by steamy situations from the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy
- 26 x ‘Going Out’ cards for frisky fun out and about
- 26 x ‘Staying In’ cards offer suggestions for heating things up at home
- Try one card a week to enjoy a whole year of experiences
- Makes a fun romantic gift for your partner
If there’s anything we’ve learned from the Fifty Shades books it’s that spontaneity is exciting – so why not heat things up with 52 frisky date nights? Split between ‘Staying In’ and ‘Going Out’ these cards offer a whole year of excitement for two.
“Game on Miss Steele.” – Fifty Shades Freed
Decide whether your date is going to be at home or out and about then close your eyes and let the cards suggest your session for the night.
‘Staying In’ examples: Breakfast in bed Take a shower together
‘Going Out’ examples: Make out in an elevator Watch a sunset.
Part of the Fifty Shades of Grey Official Pleasure Collection approved by author E L James.